Sports have always been associated with human beings for centuries. As per the demand of the time, new trends were added in the sports form different perspectives. The sports are taken as the source of entertainment in leisure time. But the scenario is changing with the time where sports with the advanced is technologies have acquired a specific space in the market.
In this high tech era, eSports has become one of the industry’s leading sports tournament platforms. In the form of eSports, sports remain a productive source of handling life’s stress for everyone. According to the report the eSports market is expected to generate the US $ 1.65 billion by 2021.
Modern technologies are helping the online sports industry to expand its spectrum. After the interference of modern communication, the level of gaming experience has set a record in the world. People worldwide view or participate in eSports is increasing with the number that‘s expected to reach 557 million in 2021. Now many players around the world can compete in video games with the help of mobile technology development.
eSports is a gaming platform for multi-players to play the game sitting in any corner of the world. The professional players participate in video game events where video games played in front of an audience. Electronic sports that are commonly referred to as eSports are played on, smartphones, tablets, computers, and other electronic devices.
The multiplayer has to go through various tournaments and leagues characterize eSports. Talking about eSports may comprise individual participation or a team of participants. Another report shows that there were 395 million eSports viewers in 2018 and this figure is expected to reach 644 million in 2022.
These days’ large amounts of prize money, sponsorship deals, and endorsements are associated with winning popular championships. As a result, it is attracting huge young folks that make eSports highly lucrative for game players. League of Legends is one of the most prevalent eSports in this industry.
Key Features of an Esports App
Esports is a growing market with the involvement of advanced mobile app technologies. The trend of eSports growth is helping in developing new industries with new possibilities from the prospect. Business is trying their hands in eSports with attractive features in a mobile app.
There are many trendsetters already in this field with a huge share of this growing eSports market. Here are a few considerable features that can make your app more appealing and engaging.
- The eSports apps should have easy-to-use features with simple UI for the game players to get engaged. The UI of the eSports mobile app should have appealing graphics with easy understanding.
- The eSports app should notify the users about the tournament to take place shortly. It should alert which tournament is in which stage and which stages are still pending.
- The chat rooms features enable the users to communicate with other eSports while playing the game. This amazing feature boosts the gaming enthusiasm among the game players/team. This also helps them to exchange notes about games and tournaments.
- With the Newsfeed feature, the app offers important eSports news in the users’ news feed. The game players get the trending news that is circulating on social media related to eSports.
- For the game players, the scheduled game event in the calendar helps to remain updated about the list of all events. The upcoming game events are mostly time-based that is highly preferable to view in advance.
Most Popular type of Esports Games as of 2021
The growing world of eSports is transforming the traditional pattern of video games, sports, or professional competitions. Many Esports Games ideas are expanding the spectrum of the sporting world. Generally, the types of games played by professional eSports players can be placed into four genres of games
- Multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) games
- First-person shooter (FPS) games
- Sports and racing video games
- Real-time strategy (RTS) games
- Fighting games
- Card game battles
- Turn-based strategy esports
Few Popular Esports Game
In the eSports app world, there are few popular eSports apps for your motivating ideas.
It is the web, Android, and iOS eSports apps that are a very popular platform among game players. With effective and engaging content it is a very popular video streaming platform. Twitch offers a user-friendly UI where its search function is a great feature among all.
This eSports app is projected to provide excellent up-to-date eSports information to the game players. Strafe is also the web-based, Android and iOS apps for the smart game players. The app offers a unique feature to the user to control their eSports-viewing experience.
Others famous esports Game in 2021
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- League of Legends
- Dota 2
- Call of Duty
- Honourable Mentions
Why Choose Quytech for eSports App Development?
Quytech delivers cutting-edge solutions to deploy a developer-ready eSports app that features the following benefits:
- Robust and scalable to allow you customization as and when needed.
- User-friendly interface to keep players engaged and entertained.
- Push notification feature to alert your customers about the current and upcoming tournaments.
- Built-in tools for easy and simple team management.
- Specialized features to effectively control and manage leagues.
- Highly advanced tournament engines to make you host different tournaments without any hassle.
- Simple integration on different Android, iOS, Windows, and other platforms
- eSport betting, auto-update, leaderboards, streaming, and other features
Here, at Quytech, we have professionals with more than 5 years of experience to develop eSports apps with Blockchain compatibility, social media integration, advanced admin & management tools, push notification, and other exciting features.
Want to know how to get started using the instant eSports app? Contact us right away!
Explore Our Work:
The trend of eSports is changing the market with a high rate of influenced game players. With the unbounded imagination, many businesses are coming with the ultimate eSports captured by intensely physical sports like Soccer, Tennis, swimming, mountaineering, etc.
If you have an amazing idea for the eSports app you can count on us for creating a robust Esports ecosystem. Our dedicated game development team keeps on pushing the boundaries of imagination for developing a growing ecosystem of all the major Esports brands. Be our global business partner in the Esports software solutions for both web and mobile for worldwide businesses.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org