Have you made the decision to develop a travel app for your business?
Well, you’re on the right track at the right moment, so congratulations. The sector is booming, and now is the time to get involved in this industry.
In this post, I’ll show you EXACTLY how to create travel app for your startup business or successfully established travel business model.
According to Allied Market Research, the travel market is expanding and is expected to reach $1,835.6 billion by 2030, with a CAGR of 14.8% over the following several years.
All of the digitalization that has occurred in the travel industry, such as online booking, payment, and planning, has propelled this market forward. It is not only expanding but also improving in terms of providing speedy services.
The travel industry is shifting toward mobile apps, with over 95% of prominent travel businesses developing their digital presence to extend their business via social media and mobile apps.
Travel mobile apps are, unsurprisingly, a hot topic, and the numbers mentioned above alone can explain why!
What factors contribute to the success of a travel app? How do you develop travel app for your business?
This blog is for you if you are a travel company, a budding entrepreneur, or are looking to develop a travel app.
We’ve provided a comprehensive guide to developing travel apps in this blog. We discussed the:
- Advantages of investing in travel applications
- How to develop a travel app
- Fundamental and distinctive
- Features to consider when developing travel apps
- Monetization tactics
And so forth, So let’s start with,
Why should you focus on Travel App Development? Key market stats!
The travel & tourism sector is enormous. Here are some facts and figures about the industry:
– In 2022, the Travel & Tourism market is expected to generate US$637.70 billion in revenue.
– By 2026, online sales will account for 74% of total income in the Travel & Tourism industry.
– In terms of overall revenue, the United States will generate the most ($128.40 billion in 2022).
– Revenue is estimated to grow at a 10.47 percent annual rate (CAGR 2022-2026), resulting in a market volume of US$949.60 billion by 2026.
Moving ahead, let’s talk about,
Types of Travel Applications: Pick any one
We’ve compiled a list of travel mobile app ideas for the travel sector below. You can choose the idea that best fits your business and create travel app with us and deliver a valuable and efficient app to your audience.
- Hotel booking app
- Audio tour app
- Local guide finder app
- Trip planning app
- Language translation app
- Flight booking app
Moving ahead, let’s talk about the real deal of this blog, which is,
How to Develop Travel App for Your Business?
Now here is the exact answer, How to develop travel app? There are a few easy steps that can lead to develop travel app.
So, take a look!
- Define the type of travel app
- Do some competitive research
- Design efficient UI/UX
- Hire top travel app developers
- Use the right tech stack
- Start the development
- Test the product
Let’s discuss each travel app development steps in detail!
1. Define the idea of Travel App
The first step is to decide the type of travel application to develop.
You must identify the primary objectives and app goals if you want it to be a successful travel mobile app. You can select an app for:
- Hotel reservations
- Vacation planning
- Tour guide apps
- Precise backpacking apps
- Transportation apps
Or any other type. You can also take help from top travel mobile app development companies to evaluate travel app ideas and then go for travel app development.
2. Do some competitive research in Travel market
Market research is the second phase in developing a travel mobile app. Now that you know what your app’s goal is, you can start investigating it thoroughly.
Discovering the top travel app in your niche is the best method to do this.
- Learn about their features and functionality
- What makes them special and what they lack.
This can be accomplished by using these top travel mobile apps.
Also, look into how the audience reacts to them. This will assist you in gaining a better understanding of what you need to do to outperform your competition.
3. Design efficient UI/UX for your Travel App
Any app’s popularity depends on its design and also this is the most importent part of travel app development.
The user experience should be pleasing to the eye and allow the user to accomplish a task promptly. To establish a user-friendly and intuitive design for the travel app, you can develop a draft version and show it to the design company.
They will assist you in creating user-friendly designs and appealing banners to promote your services.
4. Hire top Travel App Developers like Quytech
You may now start looking for professionals and hiring travel app developers. To get competent, certified, and expert resources, we recommend contracting a top travel app development company.
They would also have a specialized team for your project, which would include:
- UI/UX designers
- Android app developers
- iOS app developers
- Fullstack developers
- Product Manager
- Business analyst
- QA engineer
5. Use the Right tech stack for your Travel App
Use cutting-edge technology to make your travel app work smoothly.
You can obtain the entire technological stack you need to create a travel mobile app right here. We compiled the list after consulting with Quytech, the leading travel app development company in the United States and India.
Take a look at the list of best tech stacks for travel app development below.
- Languages & Frameworks – ReactJS, NOdeJS, Kotlin, Java, Swift, Flutter
- Database – MongoDB, MySQL
- Push notifications – Twillio, MAP.
- Payment Gateways – Paypal, Stripe, Braintree
- Analytics – Gleam IO, Google Analytics
6. Start the Travel App Development
After you finish the travel app design phase, you should contact some organizations, such as Quytech, a top travel app development company in the United States, to obtain quotes.
Mobile app development teams may provide feedback and suggestions on your development approach, process, and deployment plan. Your travel app’s frontend and backend can be built by a reputable mobile app development company.
7. Test the App
After you’ve finished the travel app development process and implemented all of the functionality, you should test and check each screen individually.
To publish the travel app, your hired travel app development company will assist you with creating a developer account on Google Play Store and App Store.
Prepare a description, screenshots, contact information, and a logo for your travel app.
These details should not be overlooked, and you should have them available when deploying the travel app.
Top Benefits of Travel App Development
The benefits of creating travel mobile app are numerous; in fact, they are endless. Let us look at a few of them.
For better understanding, we’re classifying the benefits into,
Travel app benefits for users:
- Instant hotel & ticket booking
- 24*7 accessibility
Benefits of Travel App Development for Businesses:
- Helps to offer customized services
- Fills the gap
- Helps businesses to boost sales by offering offers
- Easy to track customer behaviors
- Builds customer loyalty
Ready to develop a travel app for your business?
Read on to know the top key features to consider during travel app development!
Top must-have features to consider while travel app development!
There are only a few features of travel app that make it helpful. The unique travel mobile app will make all the difficult aspects of travel simple.
We’ve outlined the key features that each travel app should have. So, have a look!
|1. Currency Converter|
2. Generate Travel Itinerary
3. Langugae translator
4. World Clock
5. Expense monitoring
6. Social media integration
7. Weather forecasting
|8. Voice search |
9. Book tickets
10. Search travel destinations
11. Book hotelcar/bus booking
12. Map/ Geo-location
13. Offline Mode
What is the cost of Developing a Travel App?
Well, the travel app development cost will be around $25k to $100k, Generally it,s depend on your requirements.
- The features & functionalities you want to add in your travel app
- The app’s complexity
- Technologies used
- Geo-region of hired travel app development company
- App’s Platform
Apart from the above-mentioned, there are many other factors involved. It would be best for you to hire travel app developers from companies like Quytech.
How do Travel Mobile Apps make money? Best monetization models for Travel Apps!
As you have spent a lot of money on travel app development, you’ll need to figure out how to monetize it so you can make some money.
However, what are the most effective monetization strategies for travel apps? Let’s find out!
- Ads – This is one of the most widely used app revenue models. You can use your app to promote hotels, restaurants, events, amusement parks, and other locations.
- Commission – The hotel gives you a set percentage of each reservation made through your travel mobile app in this model. Both app developers and hoteliers benefit from this type of business. Expedia, a well-known travel app, operates in this manner.
- In-app purchases – When the tool acts as a gateway to purchase something, such as tickets, in-app purchases are made.
Moving ahead, let’s talk about,
How can Quytech help you in Travel App Development?
Quytech is a prominent travel app development company that can assist you in taking your business to greater heights. We have a lot of expertise in creating effective travel apps.
From web design and app development to API integration and maintenance, our skilled travel app developers provide a complete suite of travel solutions.
The benefits of partnering with Quytech for travel app development projects are:-
- Our travel app developers are available to our clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help them with their problems
- We sign a non-disclosure agreement to ensure that your app idea and details remain confidential and are not shared with anybody else
- To maintain transparency in the development process, we use high-level communication protocols
- We have a team of seasoned travel app developers on board who are experts at curating future-ready solutions to fulfill all of your company requirements
In this blog, we examined the most efficient techniques on how to develop a travel app. We hope that the previous information has provided you with a thorough understanding of the travel app development process.
If you want to design a travel app, send us your needs and we’ll give you some information during a free consultation.
Quytech, a top travel app developer, can assist you in taking your business to the next level with a user-driven mobile app.