Web and Mobile Application have become an important part of today’s business. These days’ businesses are adopting technology solutions to be in the race of the development. Getting evolved with web and mobile application development business results are moving ahead with lead generation of higher brand value. Mobile App development increased business reach with increase in business profits, greater business value and much more. The best apart is that is allow user to attend their needs while meeting your business objectives.
Mobile and web apps have emerged as an important part of the communication cycle between an enterprise and its customers. Apart from it they help you shape your business strategies. It is not just confined to be a medium of distribution but it also learns consumer behavior while keeping a close eye on your competition. According to the need they give you the space you need to evolve as a leader.
However, talking about what is best while choosing between mobile apps and websites. Everyone came to same page that websites are an important and integral part of a larger strategy which is inevitable for businesses. With many benefits websites have strengthen customer brand’s customer experience.
Therefore, there is a larger debate brewing in the market to build a potent brand value considering websites as very important part of the ecommerce industry.
Native Mobile Apps
Native mobile apps are built for specific platforms especially for most common type of app. Here Swift and Objective-C is used for iOS apps and Java for native Android apps therefore it is written in languages that the platform accepts.
Based on operating systems Native apps are also built using the specific Integrated Development Environment (IDE). Likewise, both Apple and Google provide app developers with their own development tools, interface elements, and SDK. Native mobile app development has an advantage and main benefits of the myriad in comparison to other types of apps.
- Native apps are very fast and responsive.
- They have the best performance.
- They are distributed in app stores.
- Native allows developers to access the full feature set of their given platform.
- Internet connection is not required, although it depends on the functionality.
- Overall better user experience and run much smoother.
- Due to specific UI standards for each platform the flow is more natural.
- Difficult languages to learn which means you need experienced developers
- More expensive
- Not the best option for very simple apps
- Web apps can’t access device features which many view as a major disadvantage.
- to improve the accessibility mobile application need to keep downloading updates.
- Web apps can update itself without any involvement of the user.
- User get direct access to all native frameworks which otherwise may not be available.
Hybrid app development
Hybrid app development focuses on offering the best approach with combination of a native app and a web app. For Hybrid app development the code is built using standard web technologies such as JS, HTML & CSS run in Web view. After that it is packaged as a native app, with a web View. Like a native app user can install it on their device but it is actually a web application. The best part is that Hybrid apps work across platforms and behave like native application. Foremost thing is that this approach can be executed with much fewer efforts.
- Cheaper than a native app
- One app for all platforms using technology like Cordova
- There is no need of browser as opposed to a web app
- It has access to the device’s internal APIs and can access storage, camera, etc.
- Faster to develop than native apps because you have a single code base
- Slower than native apps
- More expensive than standard web apps because you have to work with the wrapper.
- Less interactive than native apps
- Customization will take you away from the hybrid model.
- The performance of user experience is often sacrificed which is also a disadvantage because hybrid apps load in web view.
- With a hybrid app you cannot customize the app based on the platform.
- User can’t customize app the way it would be able to do with a native app.
The choice between native or hybrid is dependent on a number of factors. Those may include business needs, app requirements, developer skill, and timelines. Each type of app offers an entirely different experience therefore, it’s important to know the strengths and weakness of each.
Have more questions about mobile app development? Or you want to know more about app development reach out to our skilled development team at Quytech. With years of experience with successful app design we are here to help you to design an app like this. Application development like this will help you to achieve your goals as well as keep your customers engaged and fulfilled.
See Your Portfolio Here: